You’ll find out more how retirement savers are facing new challenges, and the new ways to manage investment risk. You’ll learn the answers to your investment questions, including:
You are welcome to bring a guest, but space is limited so please make your reservations today.
Regardless of when you plan to retire, Social Security will likely be an important part of the road ahead. But do you know the rules of the road when it comes to Social Security? Here’s an opportunity to attend a valuable educational seminar on this important topic, at no cost and no obligation:
Planning for retirement is never easy, and maneuvering through Medicare rules and regulations is one more step in an already confusing process. Here’s an opportunity to attend a valuable education seminar on this important topic, at no cost and no obligation:
You’ll find out more about Medicare rules and regulations and discuss the role they play in the process of retirement. You’ll learn the answers to your Medicare questions, including:
• Medicare basics and the differences between Parts A, B, C and D
• Tips for choosing your coverage and enrolling in Medicare
• How to consider health care costs when planning your retirement income
You’ll find out more about where to invest your retirement savings and learn about conservative investments. You’ll learn the answers to your Conservative Investing questions, including:
• How can conservative investments help you face today's economic risks?
• What are the differences between CDs and annuities?
• What are the different types of annuities?
• How do you decide which conservative investment is right for you?
• What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
• What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
• Which income strategies should you consider?
• How can you use annuities to guarantee income for life?
You’ll find out more about the transitions you will face during retirement and how you can better prepare for this new life. You’ll learn the answers to your Retirement questions, including:
• How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
• How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
• Whether you are ready for retirement
There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes. The purchase of certain securities may be required to effect some of the strategies.
Fixed and Variable annuities are suitable for long-term investing, such as retirement investing. Gains from tax-deferred investments are taxable as ordinary income upon withdrawal. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing company. Variable annuities are subject to market risk and may lose value.
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related material at this email address, please send a reply message to this email with “remove” in the subject line. The sender will contact you to ensure we comply with your wishes.
This workshop is educational only and is not investment advice. If you need advice regarding your financial goals and investment needs, contact a financial advisor. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, these entities and Travis Stanley are not affiliated with LPL Financial. Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and distributed by their affiliate, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA, 50677. CMFG Life and MEMBERS Life are stock insurance companies. MEMBERS® is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state, and may not be available in all states or through all broker/dealers
CMGA-1803467.6-1220-0123 © CUNA Mutual Group