Our employees, regardless of their role, share a passion, a focus, and the dedication to create prosperity and success in everyone’s well-being in our communities. Join us in supporting our mission and elevating your personal growth and advancement by embracing this rewarding career opportunity.
The incumbent will be responsible for the general health and efficient operations of the core and related systems. The person filling this role with interact closely with IT Department and third parties to implement solutions, including custom items, resolve system issues, and perform upgrades. Additionally, this person will be required to work closely with end users for basic support concerns. On a larger scale, the position will customize existing programs and reports to support the business needs of Mutual Security Credit Union. This includes programming to streamline processes and maximize the value of the technology. Participation on project teams to evaluate software solutions, perform enhancements, and streamline procedures as required by user needs, regulatory demands, or market conditions.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience
3. Financial services industry experience preferred
4. Exceptional understanding of programming concepts and methods
5. Demonstrated critical thinking, reasoning, troubleshooting, debugging skills.
6. Project Management skills
7. Effective verbal and written communication skills
8. Preferred Systems experience: Episys, Synergy, ARCU, Synapsys, Symform, ImageCenter, MeridianLink, Adobe, MS SQL Server
10. Ability to work flexible hours to ensure all duties are performed timely and ensure systems availability. After hours support may be necessary from time to time.
Physical and Mental Abilities
1. Sitting the majority of the time.
2. The ability to occasionally lift, push, pull or carry up to 10 pounds.
3. Occasional bending, squatting, twisting, climbing, reaching above, at or below shoulder level, and kneeling.
4. The ability to meet deadlines and maintain accuracy.
5. The ability to effectively interact with all personality types in stressful situations.
6. Excellent ability to communicate effectively.
7. Occasional travel required.
To the qualified candidate we offer competitive salary, generous Paid Time Off and the opportunity to grow in a dynamic work environment.
Interested candidates please submit resume with salary requirement.
MSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-Time