Proactively seek ways to develop and expand member relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success. Responsible for the accurate servicing of varied financial transactions for the membership.
1. Welcome members to the Credit Union and provide routine information concerning services in accordance with Credit Union policies. Direct members to the appropriate department for specific information and service.
2. Provide members in person and by phone with services such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and balance information. Proactively educate members on utilizing available access channels (i.e., ATM, WEBLINE, Telephone and Mobile banking).
3. Transform service transactions to sales opportunities according to customer need and refer opportunities to partners (i.e., Mortgage/MFS) where appropriate.
4. Cross-sell all services of the Credit Union which benefit the member.
5. Responsible for reaching sales goal targets as required.
6. Balance vault, ATM, branch and all other end of day work.
7. Open new accounts.
8. Participate in various community functions to help promote the Credit Union’s branding and community roots
9. Accurately maintain all items transacted, and balances to the daily MSR/Teller report and submit to accounting.
10. Answer member inquiries on general information regarding all Credit Union services and assist members in resolving account discrepancies.
11. Process payroll deductions and file maintenance on general accounts.
12. Maintain confidentiality of member accounts.
13. For the purpose of maintaining Credit Union goals, it is the responsibility of each employee to strive for the continuous quality improvement of processes and quality of service to internal and external customers.
14. Abide by all federal, state, and local laws including but not limited to: The Bank Secrecy Act, including the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN); Uniform Commercial Code (UCC); Federal Reserve Bank; and National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
NOTE: The list of essential functions is not exhaustive. It may be supplemented as necessary from time to time.
1. Requires the equivalent of a four-year high school education.
2. 1+ years’ sales/productivity experience.
3. Cash Handling Experience.
4. Basic mathematical skills required.
5. Ability to type and use general office machines including computer terminals.
6. Knowledge of MSR/Teller procedures, services for members, and credit union philosophy.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABILITIES
1. Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
2. Sitting the majority of the time.
3. The ability to occasionally lift, push, pull or carry up to 10 pounds.
4. Occasional bending, squatting, twisting, climbing, reaching above, at or below shoulder level, and kneeling.
5. The ability to meet deadlines and maintain accuracy.
6. The ability to effectively interact with all personality types in stressful situations.
7. Excellent ability to communicate effectively.
8. Occasional travel required.
WHY JOIN THE MSCU TEAM?
Our employees, regardless of their role, share a passion, a focus, and the dedication to create prosperity and success in everyone’s well-being in our communities. Join us in supporting our mission and elevating your personal growth and advancement by embracing this rewarding career opportunity. In addition to a competitive salary and lucrative benefits package, employees receive generous vacation and personal time off and delight in a variety of company-sponsored events throughout the year. Click here to see our comprehensive benefits package!
MSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D