The Member Care Center Representative proactively seek ways to develop and expand member relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success. Responsible for the accurate servicing of varied financial transactions for the membership.
• Welcome members to the Credit Union and provide routine information concerning services in accordance with Credit Union policies. Direct members to the appropriate department for specific information and service.
• Provide members by phone and in person with services such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and balance information. Proactively educate members on utilizing available access channels (i.e., ATM, WEBLINE, Telephone and Mobile banking).
• Transform service transactions to sales opportunities according to member need and refer opportunities to partners (i.e., Mortgage/MFS) where appropriate.
• Cross-sell all services of the Credit Union which benefit the member.
• Requires the equivalent of a four-year high school education.
• 3+ Years Financial Institution Experience
• Cash Handling Experience.
• Basic mathematical skills required.
• Ability to type and use general office machines including computer terminals.
• Knowledge of MSR/Teller procedures, services for members, and credit union philosophy
• Fluency in Spanish and English
WHY JOIN THE MSCU TEAM?
Our employees, regardless of their role, share a passion, a focus, and the dedication to create prosperity and success in everyone’s well-being in our communities. Join us in supporting our mission and elevating your personal growth and advancement by embracing this rewarding career opportunity. In addition to a competitive salary and lucrative benefits package, employees receive generous vacation and personal time off and delight in a variety of company-sponsored events throughout the year. Click here to see our comprehensive benefits package!
MSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D