Our employees, regardless of their role, share a passion, a focus, and the dedication to create prosperity and success in everyone’s well-being in our communities. Join us in supporting our mission and elevating your personal growth and advancement by embracing this rewarding career opportunity.
Provide exceptional, customer-focused, Information Technology (IT) support to the Credit Union colleagues, using consistent and standardized MSCU desktop services and products.
1. Associates Degree in computer related field or equivalent experience.
2. Strong PC, application and network troubleshooting skills
3. Proven verbal and written communication skills supporting end users and using remote support tools when required.
4. Top tier customer service skills and a commitment to quality of the customer experience.
5. Well versed in Microsoft desktop solutions, including, but not limited to, Excel, MS Word, MS Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
6. Solid organization skills.
7. Two years Help Desk Experience or equivalent.
8. Understanding of credit union regulations and compliance a plus.
9. High level of integrity and sound judgment regarding issues of security, privacy and complex situations.
10. Ability to work well independently and manage time effectively.
11. Ability to travel with personal transportation.
Physical and Mental Abilities
1. Sitting the majority of the time.
2. The ability to occasionally lift, push, pull or carry up to 10 pounds.
3. Occasional bending, squatting, twisting, climbing, reaching above, at or below shoulder level, and kneeling.
4. The ability to meet deadlines and maintain accuracy.
5. The ability to effectively interact with all personality types in stressful situations.
6. Excellent ability to communicate effectively.
7. Occasional travel required.
To the qualified candidate we offer competitive salary, generous Paid Time Off and the opportunity to grow in a dynamic work environment.
Interested candidates please submit resume with salary requirement.
MSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-Time